Call me back

We will call you back when its convenient for you...

Fill in the form below to arrange an appointment

    Name *

    Phone Number *

    Callback Slot *

    [recaptcha]

    Book Your Chalet with Confidence for 2021/ 22

    Unrivalled flexibility for your Chalet Company holiday booking

    It is fair to say that the 2020/ 21 season somewhat buckled our long-term forecasts here at The Chalet Company but we’re made of pretty stern stuff and remain full steam ahead for running the best chalet service in Méribel from December 2021 until April 2022

    We are aware, however that it remains an uncertain time to book a ski holiday. And so, to alleviate your concerns, we want to provide unrivalled flexibility in the event that there is a change in your holiday plans …

    Information accurate as at 29th January 2021
    Applicable for bookings made from 29th January 2021 for holidays between 1st December 2021 and 30th April 2022
    These booking conditions supercede published Terms & Conditions on www.thechaletcompany.com


    DELAYED PAYMENT SCHEDULE

    To book your Chalet Company holiday, we now ask for a deposit of 10%
    We will then take a top-up deposit of a further 15% twenty-six weeks in advance of your arrival date
    The balance of 75% will then be due ten weeks in advance of your arrival date

    CANCELLATION BY THE CHALET COMPANY

    If, on your scheduled arrival date, there is an international travel ban in place OR the chalet is closed because of French laws OR the ski resort is closed because of French laws relating to covid OR the French Government requires travellers to quarantine on arrival, The Chalet Company will cancel your holiday. In the event that The Chalet Company cancels your holiday, you will have the choice of one of the following four options:

    • POSTPONE
    • CREDIT NOTE
    • PARTIAL REFUND
    • FULL REFUND

    DEFINITIONS

    • “Postpone”
      Roll your booking to another week in the same chalet but later in the 2021/ 22 season or in the 2022/ 23 season. If the price of the new booking is higher than the price of the original booking, you will be required to pay the difference. If the price of the new booking is lower than the price of the original booking, you will be refunded the difference.
    • “Credit Note”
      If finding another week later in the 2021/ 22 season or in the 2022/ 23 season is not immediately possible or your group numbers change, we can issue you with a credit note for a future booking with The Chalet Company. There is no deadline on credit notes.
    • “Partial Refund”
      You can also opt to take a partial refund of 75% of monies paid, with the remaining 25% issued to you as a credit note for a future booking with The Chalet Company.
    • “Full Refund”
      The “nuclear” option! With this option, you can take a full refund of 100% of monies paid!


    A LIFETIME OF DISCOUNTED SKI HOLIDAYS!
    If your holiday is cancelled by The Chalet Company and you opt to postpone or take a credit note or a partial refund (75%), you will qualify for lifetime membership of The Chalet Company discount scheme … you will get a 5% discount for life on holidays with The Chalet Company!

    Unfortunately, membership of The Chalet Company discount scheme would not apply if you take a 100% cash refund.

    If you have any questions or if you are looking for a chalet for 2021/ 22, please get in touch with Phil
    Tel: 01962 899017
    Email:
    phil@thechaletcompany.co.uk

     

     

    Get involved!

    The Chalet Company 2021. All rights reserved. Terms & Conditions.