Here is a list of all our most frequently asked questions, from guests thinking about booking their Méribel catered chalet holiday.
Find your question below and click on the link for the answer!
Food and drink in a Chalet Company catered chalet
- What meals are included?
- Is there a limit on how much alcohol we can have?
- Can you provide soft drinks?
- Can you cater for vegetarians and vegans?
- Can you cater for people with gluten intolerance/ allergies?
- Can you cater for children?
Frequently asked questions about our chalets
- Do I have to book the whole chalet?
- Can we use the kitchen on staff day off?
- Is there a mid-week towel change?
- Do you have chalets with hot tubs?
- Can you provide baby equipment?
- Can I bring my dog/ cat/ pet snake?
- Do you have boot warmers?
- Is there WIFI in the chalet
- How far are the chalets from central Meribel?
A ski holiday in Méribel: your FAQs about the town
- Is there a ski hire shop nearby?
- Where’s good for lunch in Méribel?
- Where’s good for lunch on the slopes in Méribel?
- What’s the nightlife like in Méribel?
- What is there to do in Méribel for children? What is Meribel like for children?
- How do I get to and from the slopes every day?
Travelling to Méribel for your ski holiday
- Can you book my flights?
- Do you have any recommendations for airport transfers?
- Is there parking at the chalets?
The service and staff on a Chalet Company catered ski holiday
- Should I tip my chalet host?
- Do chalet staff live in?
- I am arriving early; can you look after our bags?
- Can you book ski passes for us? / How much do ski passes cost?
Packing for a Chalet Company catered ski holiday?
We hope this information hep you along the way to booking one of our wonderful catered chalets in Méribel!
If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for, or would like further advice about chalets in Méribel or catered chalet holidays, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)1962 899017.